Join an Honesty Team in your Community
Do you believe that every student deserves an honest, high-quality education grounded in truth, facts, and diverse perspectives?
Do you believe that all identities, cultures, and lived experiences should be affirmed and celebrated in Ohio classrooms?
Do you believe that schools should protect the rights and safety of ALL Ohio students, families, and educators?
Unite with students, families, educators, community leaders, local groups, and organizations in your community
to champion honest education and transform schools into vibrant, nurturing spaces that celebrate every child for who they are.
Honesty Teams will:
- Educate communities about the importance of honest education grounded in a Whole Child framework
- Work with residents and schools to create inclusive, affirming policies that center student wellness and academic success
- Build meaningful relationships with school boards, administration, educators, staff, and community stakeholders
- Attend regular school board meetings, school committees, and task forces
- Get Out The Vote! Promote civic engagement in local elections with a special focus on school board races
- And more!