Build an Honesty Team in your Community!
Do you believe that every student deserves an honest, high-quality education grounded in truth, facts, and diverse perspectives?
Do you believe that all identities, cultures, and lived experiences should be affirmed and celebrated in Ohio classrooms?
Do you believe that schools should protect the rights and safety of ALL Ohio students, families, and educators?
Unite with students, families, educators, civic leaders, groups, and organizations in your own community to build an Honesty Team that champions honest education in your local schools.
Local Honesty Teams network with big and small Teams across the state to build a unified vision of what we all want for Ohio education. Together, we will transform Ohio schools into vibrant, nurturing spaces that celebrate every child for who they are.
- Educate communities about the importance of honest education grounded in a Whole Child framework.
- Work with residents and schools to create inclusive, affirming policies that center student wellness and academic success.
- Build meaningful relationships with school boards, administration, educators, staff, and community stakeholders.
- Attend regular school board meetings, school committees, and task forces.
- Get Out The Vote to promote civic engagement in local elections with a special focus on school board races.
- And more!
Join an Honesty Teams meeting to learn more!
Honesty Teams meet virtually every 4th Thursday of the month at 7pm. Meet honest education champions across the Buckeye State, learn new organizing skills, and share the latest news and updates about your schools. Let's goooo!